Small/medium investment bank requires an England/Wales or France qualified lawyer with structured finance experience to work in their London office.
- Fluency in French is essential as the London office oversees the Paris office.
- Duties include drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documentation for international transactions and providing
legal advice to the business. Situated in London, West End.
- This is an urgent hire for this expanding bank.
- Global US company are looking for an Investment Associate to help deliver investment advice to pension schemes.
- Ideally you will have 4-6 years' experience. Setting Investment Strategies, Asset Transfer Plans and Performance and Risk reports will be the main part of your job.
- Also ideally you will have experience in the second part of the role as a Fiduciary Manager, with understanding of, and interest in, the UK fiduciary management market.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company with strong career structure, basic salary and benefits.